Friday 22 January 2016

My son's journey



Still in the spirit of the American Thanksgiving. . .today I am extremely thankful for my son Oluwatobi who was diagnosed blind with deep seated congenital cataracts at 5 months old.
I remember when the doctors at Eye foundation first told me about this rare condition that happens to only 1 in 3000 babies and mine had to be one of them. I broke down and wept for days. I started doing research on good schools for the blind etc


The doctors said they could not guarantee his sight even after EMERGENCY SURGERY. . .but let me tell you about this God I serve!!! His name is JEHOVAH RAPHA ,THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF DAMOLA AKA DAMZ.

The surgery went on for 3 hours on my precious 5 month old. After the surgery they said it would take months for him to focus and start to see properly but that's him on the right 3 days
after the surgery at Great Ormond Street hospital for children with his eyes wide open and staring at anything and everything. Today I am thankful for the gift of SIGHT.

Thankful that my intelligent and handsome two year old can see.I am so thankful to God Almighty. Parents trust your instincts! Most important trust God .

7 comments:

  1. Praise be to God. He is so cute. God is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise be to God. He is so cute. God is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise be to our God! We serve a mighty living God! Jehovah our healer! I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise be to our God! We serve a mighty living God! Jehovah our healer! I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you,thank God you guys are not in Nigeria here,may he never lose his sight anymore at anytime in his life in Jesus name,permanent and good sight all the days of his life.

    ReplyDelete