Friday 22 January 2016

THE TRUTH ABOUT MANY APPETITE SUPPRESSANTS

Do you think you need a diet pill to lose weight? Here are seven reasons why  the disadvantages of  using any diet pills outweighs the advantages,


1.      There is no guarantee: Dietary supplements do not require approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before being sold out to the public. With so many companies and products, it is easy for unsafe ingredients to find their way into popular diet pills.


2.      They can increase your risk of heart attack and stroke: The main ingredient in many diet pills are stimulants that have been found to increase the risk for heart attack and stroke. Often these stimulants are prescription level drugs that have been banned from the market; they illegally make their way back into these pills due to poor regulation of dietary supplements.


3.      You can become addicted: Diet pills often contain amphetamines, anti-anxiety drugs, and antidepressants. Not only is this a dangerous mix, but these drug are also highly addictive.

4.      Labels are full of false claims.

5.      They are ineffective: Many diet pills are simply combination of diuretics, which cause water loss.

6.      You won’t change your habits: long term weight loss requires a change in your eating and exercise habits to adopt a healthier lifestyle. Taking a pill as a quick-fix method does not encourage you to gain a better understanding of how foods and exercise affect your weight.

21 comments:

  1. hello. saw your blog. i would like to drop 40kg. you motivated me. please what can i do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening I'd love to loose weight. Pls what can I do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening I'd love to loose weight. Pls what can I do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am very much interested in your program CUs I'm trying my best and seeing no results please how do I get effective results thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello as much as I try,I just don't achieve it....please help I want to lose the weight.
    What does it require?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please I want to lose weight am single age 22 am weighing 110 what are the procedure

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please I want to loose weight ooo..i need your help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I'd like to know what to do to lose weight. I keep trying but get tired at the end

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Damzz
    Hope u are well
    Found this testimony interesting
    But how do we get the help we need through you pls
    Like for ppl who leave outside Nigeria
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,please how do i join am interested,what does it require.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi am bertie ,please i want to drop 20kg what can i do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, i want flat tummy and arms. Please what do I do. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, i want flat tummy and arms. Please what do I do. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enter your comment... hi am in my 20's and I want to shed about 20kg, most especially I need my arm fat and tummy fat to go off. pls I would need directions and how I can go about it. pls I would appreciate it if u reply my text. tnx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enter your comment... hi am in my 20's and I want to shed about 20kg, most especially I need my arm fat and tummy fat to go off. pls I would need directions and how I can go about it. pls I would appreciate it if u reply my text. tnx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi
    I want to shed 40kg, fats from my arm and tummy mostly.

    ReplyDelete

  18. To boost your appetite and reduce the hunger craving there are tons of supplements available
    today but among them one source works great that is named as Pro Keto X, which leads to burn
    stubborn fat presence from the body and gives a slim and stylish waistline
    Keto Pro X

    ReplyDelete