Friday 22 January 2016

REVIEW LA BOUCHERIE NG










LA BOUCHERIE is a premium butchers store selling imported premium quality meats and sea food at Number 8 Furo Ezimora Street, Lekki phase 1 Lagos.

So I also discovered that they have a restaurant and do fine dining, so I went along with my crew.

I had the burger which was divine. Definitely a must have and best of all its just 3,500 for all that yuminess with french fries. It was my cheat day so yeah I am allowed lol.

The Pork ribs were really good too and the fries were so well seasoned with salt and black pepper . I can still taste it.

The lamb chops came with meatballs which was spicy and delicious.

All in all , It was a fantastic experience. The waiters and the owner were amazing with making sure we were satisfied with our orders.

The only downside was that they did not have cocktails. Sunday lunch is never complete without a cocktail for me lol. The owner promised me that hence forth they will include cocktails on the menu. Talk about amazing customer service.  The waitress however made a good non alcoholic Chapman for my daughter. I thought that was so sweet because It was not on the menu but she did it anyway. Bless her heart.

I definitely will be back there again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment